Subscribe now and get 15% off on your first purchase.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Lise Watier places a lot of importance on ensuring that your shopping experience is as pleasant as possible.
If you would like to carry out an online return, please follow the following steps:
1. Contact Lise Watier customer service by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-855-855-9792. Our customer service is accessible from 8 a.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday.
2. Return by mail all the products unopened in their original packaging if possible. We suggest you return via Canada Post (for Canada) or USPS (for US). Returns must be prepaid; please note return shipping fees are not refundable.
3. Make sure to include:
- The invoice
- The product that you would like to exchange or be reimbursed for, whether it is damaged or not.
- For complete cancellation of an order, all promotional products, including free samples and gift with purchases must be returned.
Please return to:Lise Watier
Please note that before proceeding with the refund or exchange, customer service will assure that the following conditions are respected:
1 . Only one return shipment will be authorized per order. Please verify that your order in its entirety before proceeding with the return.
2. If a product is damaged after the reception of your package, you have a delay of seven (7) days after the reception of the package to contact customer service and proceed with an exchange or refund.
3. If you notice that a product is missing, you have a delay of seven (7) days after the reception of your package to contact customer service.
4. If your product is not damaged, you have a delay of thirty (30) days after the reception of your package to contact customer service and proceed with an exchange or refund. If the thirty (30) days has elapsed since the reception of your package, please note that we do not accept any returns.
For complete cancellation of an order, all promotional products, including free samples and gift with purchases must be returned.
Purchases made online are not eligible for returns or exchanges at a retailer store.
If you purchased your item at a retailer, please return the item to the retailer for a quicker resolution. In the event that the retailer refuses to accept your return, please contact Lise Watier customer service.
If you ordered online, please inspect the package for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear and tear; however, if the item or items in your shipment was or were damaged, we will exchange the items given that the return conditions described above have been respected.
For all questions or comments, you can communicate with a Lise Watier customer service representative.